What is Light Therapy and what makes InLight Medical therapy unique?
- Cell stimulation that leads to pain relief
- Improved muscle performance and mental clarity
- Decreased muscle performance and mental clarity
- Decreased swelling
- Detoxifying effects
What’s the difference between red, blue and infrared light?
Every LED color has a different wavelength. Just as our cells know how to use different wavelengths from the sun our cells are built to absorb these colors and use them for different benefits.
- Blue Light: contains antimicrobial properties, making it useful component for skin care and would healing regimens.
- Red Light: Triggers an increase in circulation
- Infrared Light: reaches deeper tissues such as muscle, tendons, ligament, and the brain.
- Various combinations of these lights create the InLight Medical low-level polychromatic light therapy system.
What is polychromatic light therapy (PLT)?
Polychromatic light therapy is the simultaneous use of more than one light wavelength or color. InLight Medical Systems use two or more light wavelengths in every pad.
What makes InLight therapy different from other systems?
InLight systems automatically pulse light through seven different frequencies during each 20 -minute session when placed on setting A, B, or C. The exact frequencies vary from setting to setting. Scientific studies suggest that pulsed light is more effective than light which is applied continuously.
Why are only three wavelengths used?
While the sun’s light is “full spectrum” and essential for life, the bulk of current medical research is focused on the range of wavelengths within the red, blue and infrared spectrums.